Sr Staff Engineer - Analog
Design complex analog circuits for high speed DDR memory interface.
- Study and do research on block level architectures for different analog circuits to meet system performance requirements.
- Execute schematic design, parasitic extraction simulation and debug.
- Work with layout engineer to achieve optimized block level layout that meet the performance.
- Lead, attend and present at design review meetings
- At least 2 years’ hand-on experience in mixed signal IC circuit design.
- Very good understanding on the fundamentals of analog circuit design.
- Experience on analog blocks such as chargepump, dividers, phase interpolator, amplifiers etc., is highly desirable.
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude regarding own role and contribution to team and company goals
- Good communication and writing skill in English
Bachelor’s or master’s Degree from reputed institutes like IITs and NITs are preferred.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.