Co-op Technical Marketing Data Analyst
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Renesas is a market leader in timing products. We are seeking a motivated and analytical individual to join our product line team. This entry-level position is designed for students or recent graduates who have a strong interest in marketing analytics and data-driven decision-making. You will play a crucial role in supporting our marketing efforts by extracting actionable insights from data and contributing to strategic business decision. During this process, you will also learn about the hardware industry development.
What you'll learn –
- Top level view of hardware industry development from initial concept all the way to end of life.
- Semiconductor product development and real-world analog design trade-offs.
- In-depth understanding of timing products and next generation phase lock loop (PLL) products.
- Market intelligence of the industry trends in the world of semiconductor electronics.
- How to work with engineering team on trade-offs to achieve a realizable technical specification and system solution.
- Day-day business operations for semiconductor business at scale.
What you'll do –
- Develop scripts to automate financial report generation.
- Create and maintain BI dashboards and reports to track marketing performance.
- Lead in data cleaning, transformation, and integration processes to maintain data quality and ensure the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to optimize data flow and collection for marketing purposes.
- Track and respond to day-day sample, market opportunities and revenue status.
- Collaborate with production team on each customer priorities, developments, and shipments.
- Participate and listen in feature/schedule roadmap discussions.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing team on product landing pages, sell-sheet, blogs and other form of sales enablement tools.
Who you are –
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Data Analytic, Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science).
- 0-3 years of tactical marketing role, preferably in semiconductor industry
- Expert in data analysis tools and languages such as Python, Excel, SQL, or R
- Proficient with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical findings into actionable insights.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
Renesas Electronics Canada is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, creed or religion, age, sex (including gender and pregnancy), sexual orientation, marital or civil status, same-sex partnership status, family status, disability and any other characteristic protected by law. Renesas is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.