Sr Staff Validation Engineer
As part of the Renesas Culture and our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial, Renesas believes in, and is committed t,o our employees’ growth. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and providing opportunity for all. Grow your career, find new opportunities, and advance yourself at Renesas.
For questions on this opportunity, please contact the recruiter for the role: Joey Jiang
Be responbile for the bench level validation for multiple projects incuding DDR5 RCD/DB (LionGrove, GrandCanal, BlueRidge, Hirono) and DDR4/5 SPD, Hub, TS devices.
Support customer issue in Great Chian area.
- Work for DDR memory buffer products. The tasks includes but not limit to develop silicon validation plan, setup validation environment, execute validation task and carry out validation summary and report.
- Address product quality issue, highlight bugs to design team and drive improvement and bug fix.
- Work across with design team, software team and global team for bug fix and product development.
- Support customer issue and give proper feedback with feasible solution.
- MS/BS in EE or related
- 5 years or more experience in silicon post validation, debug and application.
- Good knowledge and experience in silicon electrical characterization and especially high speed signal measurement, analysis and debug.
- Good at test setup development with Python.
- Strong knowledge of DDR3/4/5 or Seders protocol, testing and application.
- Known about DIMM RCD, data buffer or I2C and I3C is plus.
- Familiar with computer system architecture, especially for Intel x86 server system.
- Proactive sense to product quality assurance and strong problem catching and analysis skill.
- Good experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, pattern generator…
- Good attitude and great patience to routing test tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skill. Good at English.