IVN Communication system architect
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
- Define silicon system architecture and performance requirements for in vehicle networking communication solutions
- Define system performance targets for area of responsibility, requirement management, testing and validation methods and targets
- Communicate with stakeholders such as peripheral development teams, overall system architects, product development teams,
security- and network specialists
- Analyze IVN and security requirements from Tier 1 companies and OEMs and translate those into system requirements
Strengthen the cooperation between automotive core technology department with system architects and product design teams to meet
functional-, performance-, quality- and cost targets.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- In-vehicle network security protocols and algorithms such as SecOC, TLS, MACsec
- In-vehicle network protocols such as Automotive Ethernet, CAN, LIN
- Key management for In-vehicle network security
- SOC and Microcontroller system architecture
- Requirement management process
- SOC and Microcontroller interconnect fabric (NOC) such as AXI, FlexNoC
- SOC Quality of service mechanisms
- Other network (communication) security (e.g. PCI, UCI, Camera, Radar, wireless)
・Required Language Skills：
- English : Can have daily conversation (TOEIC 600）
- Japanese : Native Level