Sr Staff Validation Engineer
-Work with other teams such as design, product definition, application to develop test plans for reaching targeted coverage and ensure the quality of the product.
-Offer suitable ATE test solution and suggestion according to the device character and/or design requirement.
-Independently finish validation of complex high-speed function and/or AC parameter.
-Work with design and/or verification teams to generate the test patterns to support the test plan.
-Develop necessary C++ test methods and associated testflow necessary to perform validation of specification parameters.
-Maintain revision control of test program development and final release.
-Track test program versions with each respective product.
- Power user of 93k tester on SMT7 system, especially on high-speed pin card (PSSL and PS9G etc).
- Extensive knowledge of pin electronics, multiport timing, equation-based timing, signal termination.
- Prior experience of operating ATE with data rate range in 1 to 15 Gpbs.
- Prior experience of high-speed digital testing.
- Hand-on experience of converting evcd files to ATE patterns
- Fluent in C++ to implement test methods.
- Familiar with revision control tools and concept. - Basic understand of IC design
- Minimum 6 years industrial experience in ATE based validation work.
- BSEE or MSEE is required
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.