Security Solution Development Technical Manager
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
1) Defining future security requirements on MCU/SoC & Systems in the automotive industry.
2) Determine strategy and creating technlogy roadmap for automotive cybersecurity
3) Developing technically advanced and future-proof security solutions
4) GAP assessment of security implementations and providing recommendations for feature products
As a result of the increase in cyber-attacks targeting IoT devices and vehicles connected to the network, it has become
indispensable to strengthen security, such as mandatory security measures, which are being promulgated by respective
international standards organizations.
For this reason, security technology is increasingly important for semiconductor manufacturers to realize proper security
implementation for semiconductors such as SoC and microcontroller.
To address these requirement from markets, our team mission is to develop advanced secuirty solution for the connected
and autonomous vehicles.
We are looking for a technical manager in security solution development and leading key initiatives. activies, who is able to
define future security requirements and determine strategy and roadmap of suecurity solution for automotive industry.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- Deep familiarity with ISO/SAE21434 and ISO/SAE 26262
- Practical activity in implementing CSMS process according to ISO/SAE21434
- Experience in defining security requirements for automotive systems
- Experience is finding and establishing partnership for joint solution promotion
- Collaborative work leadership for building empowered global teams
・Required Language Skills：
- English : Can have daily conversation (TOEIC 600）
- Japanese : Native Level