Project Manager for Foundry Technologies
Foundry Technology Project Manager
Within the Foundry Process Technology team, we are looking for a project manager to enable new front-end process technologies at external foundries. The process technologies typically cover HV/BCD technologies for power applications but can also include Mixed-Signal and RF processes. The technologies enable Renesas’ design teams to develop state of the art products for some of the world’s biggest customers.
This role requires experience in project management as well as an understanding of semiconductor production process and the interaction with product design.
- Leadership of multi-site project teams in the enablement of front-end process technologies.
- Full project ownership and go-to person for all internal teams regarding your project
- Develop, maintain and execute the project plan for the enablement of new technologies.
- Drive project members and other contributors to meet critical milestones and customer commitment.
- Track and drive actions for external supplies (foundries).
- Identify key risks to the program and define mitigation actions to address the risks.
- Track and report progress to key stakeholders (including external customers).
- Masters/Bachelors degree in electrical engineering, materials science, or a related technical field
- Prior experience or training (e.g. PMP, Prince2 etc.) in project management
- 5+ years experience in semiconductor industry
- Strong interpersonal skills; influence without authority
- Good communication (written and oral) skills; fluent in English
- Candidate preferably (partially) in office in the UK (Swindon), the Netherlands (Den Bosch) or Germany (Nabern, Dresden), but other office locations or full remote within Europe can be considered.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.