Senior DSP System Design Engineer
Renesas is looking for a Senior DSP System Design Engineer to join their team in Lisbon
- DSP system design
- Develop and verify digital-based calibration algorithms to enhance performance of high-speed data-converters
- Write high-level models (Matlab and/or Python) of analog circuits including its non-ideal effects
- Analyse and identify major root causes limiting the performance of high-speed data-converters (Time-Interleaved architectures)
- M.S.E.E./Ph.D. with 5-10 years of experience with DSP architectures & algorithm development
- Proficiency with high-level modeling languages (Matlab and/or Python)
- Experience with design and conception of digital calibration algorithms to correct impairments of analog circuits
- Experience with Time-Interleaved ADC architectures and its associated calibration algorithms
- Experience with AMS verification techniques
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.