Silicon Validation Engineer
We are looking for a Silicon Validation Engineer to join our Istanbul office.
- Perform physical silicon device evaluation at chip and board level.
- Document errata to support necessary device modifications.
- Develop work-around solutions where necessary to overcome device errata.
- Support the development of the documentation, hardware and software collateral required to enable a comprehensive silicon device evaluation.
- Support the development of software for automated measurements.
- Support the development of improvements to the evaluation flow.
- Via the TPL, Apps Lead or Project Manager, assist customers with product related issues during their design-in and ramp phases.
- Interface to Design Engineering, Test Engineering, Product Engineering and Quality Engineering as needed to support product issues.
- And all other tasks that seem reasonable by your manager.
What we are looking for?
- 2 – 5 years of experience including power management
- Expertise on basic lab instruments and measurement methods, ideally for Bucks, LDOs and ADC’s
- Mastered basic job duties
- Work independently on straightforward tasks, with little direction from manager
- Can exercise judgement within defined procedures to determine best action
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Results-oriented and able to deliver on-time under tight schedule
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Flexible to undertake occasional international travel at short notice
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Ability to propose innovative solutions
- Concise and precise communication skills within multi-site and multi-cultural environment
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.