Senior Test Engineer - Den Bosch
Develop innovative soft- and hardware solutions for ATE production test setups used in high-volume IC manufacturing
- Conception and definition of innovative and efficient test strategies for our mixed-signal ICs in close collaboration with our design teams and Design for Test Department
- Design and development of both software and hardware for our state-of-the-art mixed-signal automated test systems
- Support Design verification and silicon characterization in cooperation with design team and product engineering
- Implementation, correlation, and release of a reliable test solution at our Asian subcontractors and support of mass production ramp
- Maintenance and improvement of production test setups during product lifetime
- Drive technical innovation in the department
- Provide a leadership role for the development project
- Mentor, guide, and train junior staff members
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development of ATE test programs for analogue and mixed-signal IC‘s
- Experience with PMIC/Audio and RF-related design blocks and corresponding test methods
- Proven programming skills in C/VBA
- Preference on working IGXL-based platforms like J750, Iflex, and Uflex testers
- Experience in working with international and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential.
- Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education
- Close collaboration with the design team, DFT, Product Engineering, and Quality Engineering during the development phase
- Close collaboration with the offshore support team for mass production setup, correlation and release.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.