Graduate Field Applications Engineer Power and Analog (f/m/d)
Renesas is looking for a proactive and results-oriented FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER with focus on POWER & ANALOG for GERMANY + NETHERLANDS (F/M/D) based in Düsseldorf area / Dresden (alternatively Home Office - details below)
Renesas Electronics Corporation delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, connectivity and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future.
Learn more at renesas.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and dynamic Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to support our customers in North and West Germany including the Netherlands, focusing on Analog and Power Products.
As a Field Applications Engineer, you are the bridge between your customer and many internal business divisions acting as a key technical advisor for a wide range of customer applications. Your primary goal is to win new business through proactive in-depth design and development support that will solve your customers challenges.
- Work hand in hand with the Account Manager, Digital FAE, and Connectivity FAE to drive relationship building with customers.
- Promote the complete analog and power portfolio including interfaces, power management, sensors, as well as timing.
- Provide technical expertise and support to develop Renesas revenues with your customers in close cooperation with the Sales team and Distribution network.
- Be entrepreneurial and take ownership to keep an eye on and drive the business opportunity from demand creation to mass production.
- Grow solid technical understanding of our products and relevant solutions.
- Travel within the assigned territory to customers and distributors.
We seek someone with strong technical skills who embodies a team-player mindset. Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities are essential. You are curious by nature and eager to keep up with our technological advances, as well as your customers developments. Sharing knowledge and taking initiative while assessing risks thoughtfully is crucial.
- Preferably up to three years of relevant experience, or fresh Graduates with strong technical knowledge, and an interest in circuit design.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of Analog and Power Management applications.
- Previous experience with PCB design tools such as Altium Designer, or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong problem-solving capability to interface customer needs and resources with energetic and proactive approaches.
- Strategic and commercial thinking to perform and organize efficient design in plan for target customers.
- Have the capability to identify key projects and recommend possible solutions.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, and self-motivation.
- Very good command of German and English language and mobility are key elements required for the job.
- Join a fast-growing global leader in the semiconductor industry with a progressive mindset and modern vision to lead the industry.
- We provide you with a graduate training program that includes hands-on project work, as well as a collaboration with our sales and applications team.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, performance bonus system and a company car.
- We empower entrepreneurship, provide a working environment that suits your needs, and offer opportunities for personal growth.
- Remote Work: For candidates residing outside Düsseldorf, but within the North, West, or East regions of Germany, remote work options are also available.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.