Staff Analog Design Engineer
Are you a seasoned Analog Design Engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology in power management? We're seeking a dynamic Senior or Staff Analog Design Engineer to join our PMIC team in Istanbul. This is a full-time, permanent position with a hybrid work arrangement, allowing flexibility for candidates based in Istanbul or other locations within Turkey.
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for power management products.
- Technical leadership of projects / lead designer for major blocks, ensuring designs are successfully guided into production.
- Design, simulation and layout supervision of CMOS power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints.
- Take ownership for complex block design, delegating tasks where appropriate and reviewing design work where necessary.
- Feasibility study of new circuits, ensure design meets specification.
- Lead lab evaluation in collaboration with Application Engineers.
- Produce high quality documentation for own IP blocks.
- Leading innovation of design and methodologies, to increase power management capabilities.
- Support DFT strategy and implementation.
- Partner with test team to ensure appropriate test development to ramp to production.
- Top level simulation and verification planning and implementation.
- Coach and mentor less experience team members.
- Take a proactive approach to driving own development plan, utilizing team members and internal development opportunities.
- Customer - customer facing relationship as Technical Project Leader.
- Support RFQ process, where necessary.
- Any ad hoc tasks as deemed reasonable by your manager.
- Engineering degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) in electrical engineering or equivalent with a strong background in analog/power design.
- Thorough understanding of Bipolar, Bi-CMOS and CMOS process technologies and circuit design techniques.
- Design experience with several of the following would be a significant advantage: LDOs, Bandgap, DC-DC Switching Regulators (Buck, Boost, Charge-pumps, etc.,), various modulator architectures (current mode, voltage mode, hysteretic, etc.,), integrated Power FETs and drivers, current limit protection circuits, rail to rail amplifiers, precision amplifiers, oscillators, switched-capacitor circuits, comparators, A/D-D/A data converters.
- Design experience in submicron processes and detailed understanding of layout tradeoffs.
- Experience in designing for ESD and latch-up robustness.
- Working knowledge of Mixed-Signal Cadence tools and parasitic parameter extraction is a plus.
- Experience with behavioral block level modeling and analog/mixed-signal verification methodologies is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and adaptable.
- Good communication skills.
- Very good command of English language is a key element required for the job.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.