Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Staff Engineer, MCU Evaluation Kits Product Marketing
Renesas is seeking a Senior Marketing Engineer to join our technical marketing team, with responsibility for leading the evaluation kits portfolio of Renesas’ market leading Microcontrollers (MCU), with focus on our rapidly expanding ARM based RA MCU family.
We are looking for a strong technical marketing engineer to join the global team. The successful applicant will drive the strategy and implementation of the evaluation kits line-up for the Renesas RA product line. This includes defining the kits strategy and requirements including hardware and reference software, coordinating the development process and market launch, as well as preparing and managing the promotion, documentation, artifacts, marketing materials, and roll-out and support to the field. This is a role which requires a combination of strong initiative and self-drive, technical strength, excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a global team, market awareness, and program management skills.
Renesas is a dynamic, multi-cultural tech company where employees can learn, develop and thrive. Renesas brings together the strong financial foundation of a multi-billion-dollar global operation and the flexibility and velocity of a smaller organization. We are developing technologies for the latest advances in mobile computing, secured connected devices, autonomous driving, smart homes and factories and more. Our solutions are at the heart of products developed by the major innovators around the world. Join us and be part of what’s next in electronics.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and execute the global evaluation kits strategy for Renesas’ Arm MCU families, to deliver class leading kit solutions for our global customer base.
- Working with the regional business development and field engineering teams, and key internal stakeholders, develop detailed understanding of the market requirements and competition offerings, and thereby drive a successful differentiated MCU evaluation kits roadmap.
- Formulate a strategy and drive implementation of successful evaluation kits ecosystem, including strategic relationships with key partners.
- Define and implement effective evaluation kits marketing & promotion strategy, to lever our advantages as part of the design-in process, utilizing all media channels.
- Execute and provide workshop material for internal and external audiences for MCU evaluation kits training.
- Generation of sales, distribution and catalogue distribution friendly collateral material promoting our evaluation kits advantages
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers and the development process, preferably with end-user experience of MCU evaluation kits.
- Knowledge and experience in the embedded system applications and use cases.
- Experience of specifying and implementing successful evaluation kits strategy would be an advantage.
- Solid Product Marketing knowledge and capability
- Strong Communication skills and logical thinking
- Able to demonstrate strong initiative and drive, ability to get things done
- Experience of researching and implementing solutions
- Able to be a strong team player in a global team
- Excellent presentation and organization skills with good command of English language
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for the United Kingdom is required
- Excellent communication skills: presentation delivery, public speaking, and written
- Ability to create compelling marketing communication materials, including slide sets, white papers, videos, and other collateral
- Strong MS Office skills
- Flexibility to work outside of usual office hours to support global team meetings, plus ability and willingness to travel as required.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.