Digital Field Applications Engineering Intern (f/m/d)
Renesas is looking for an INTERN FIELD APPLICATIONS ENGINEER (F/M/D) based in Dresden, or Düsseldorf area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and dynamic Intern to support our Field Applications Engineering (FAE) Team in North and West Germany including the Netherlands, focusing on Analog and Power, or Embedded Products.
As a Field Applications Engineer, you are the bridge between your customer and many internal business divisions acting as a key technical advisor for a wide range of customer applications. Your primary goal is to win new business through proactive in-depth design and development support that will solve your customers challenges.
During this internship, you will
- Assist with the development of new customer designs, perform technical reviews, and conduct new product evaluations.
- Help with understanding customer applications on system level, circuit simulations, as well as competitive analysis.
- Support with hands-on lab work solving the customers technical issues.
Besides your demonstrated technical skills, we are looking for a team player. You should have very good communication and presentation skills in German and English, as well as interaction with people. You are curious by nature and eager to keep up with our technological advances. Furthermore, you like to share your knowledge and experience with your team and customers.
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of Analog, or Digital Electronics depending on field of interest
- Ability to act on your own initiative, to evaluate chances and risks carefully.
- Join a fast-growing global leader in the semiconductor industry with a progressive mindset and modern vision to lead the industry.
- With this internship, your path within Renesas can evolve into the role of a Field Applications Engineer.
- We empower entrepreneurship and provide an open and flexible working environment suited to your needs.
- Renesas is a dynamic company that offers many possibilities for personal growth all over the world.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.