Staff SAP FICO Analyst (S4/Hana)
As SAP FICO Analyst - will be responsible for supporting the SAP FICO systems as well as leading and participating in global SAP customizations and enhancements. This is a global role in supporting the global users in the domain of SAP FICO. Besides that Renesas is currently in the process of implementing the S/4 Hana, as a SAP FICO analyst will be heavily involved.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities in SAP Finance and Controlling (FI-CO).
- Well understand on the business process and work with business owner to gather new business requirements, provide system solutions and deliver quality solutions on schedule
- Strong configuration hands-on experience in Finance and Controlling.
- Integration of the FI-CO module with other SAP modules and with external applications.
- Ability to create Functional Specification Document and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Bachelor Degree in Information System /Computer Science or relevant.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the FICO with support and configuration
- Capable to handle SAP business change request independently
- Working experience in S4 HANA environment is a plus.
- Good spoken English. Added advantage if Japanese language is known.