Automotive Account Manager (f/m/d)
- Support and team-up with an account management team for global acting customers
- Execute the account strategy and tactics to win business
- Identify and quantify concrete business opportunities at your customer
- Actively promote Renesas products & solutions on your own or together with colleagues
- Develop & maintain relationships to relevant contacts and departments of the customer organization
- Report on business development progress and target achievement
- Forecast revenue and design-ins for the area of responsibility
- Cooperate with other departments and regions to meet objectives
- Engineering University Degree - preferably in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- First experience as Sales Engineer, Account Manager or Field Application Engineer in the automotive arena
- Knowledge on semiconductors, especially in MCU, SoC, Analog & Power devices
- Ability to lead and develop a customer account aligned with Renesas’ strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Clear and in-time communication and reporting
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- MS-Office skills
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.