Principal Software Engineer
We are looking for a Principal Embedded Software (SDK) Engineer to join our Connectivity Product Software team.
As a Principal Embedded Software Engineer in Athens, you will:
• Drive SW Design and Architecture in the respective areas according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap and in collaboration with the SW Architects
• "Own" the quality of the software (ensure the quality of delivered software)
• Development of suitable guides to enable integration of Dialog software into upper layers of customer software.
• Write, test and document Embedded Software.
• Provide software for Lab evaluation and IC characterization support.
• Schedule own tasks, participate in SW planning and report progress to project leader
• Mentoring, coaching and technical task supervision of more junior team members
• Bring voice of the teams/stakeholders inside the Platforms team.
• Offloading Principal BL Sys. Architect and if possible Principal Sys. Eng.
• Be the information channel between departments.
• Bachelor level with approx. 10+ years deep working experience in Embedded SW development, or Academic level with 8+ years of experience.
• Fully competent in all aspects of software engineering, concerning coding and testing.
• Excellent knowledge of embedded SW development and Processor Architecture
• Strong Proficiency in C programming and experience in design/development of software in deeply embedded platforms
• System knowledge (SW/HW)
• Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Git, SVN etc.)
• Ability to prioritise work, set goals and meet deadlines for self and others.
• Very good customer interaction skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Human relations skills are important to convince others (e.g. in projects) based on technical knowledge and shows assertiveness to alert superiors/colleagues.
• Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills - Familiarity with embedded debugging tools and programming in a resource constrained environment.
Bluetooth LE knowledge