Tactical Marketing Manager
The Tactical Marketing Manager is responsible for creating & improving existing marketing collaterals , driving GoTo Market - promotional activities for Renesas Connectivity Business Division (Bluetooth low energy, Wi-fi, NFC and Audio). She/He works with Connectivity Business Development team and Product Lines to deploy these dedicated promotional and marketing collaterals for our Sales teams and Channel partners.
Responsible for creating & improving existing marketing collaterals for GoTo Market and promotional activities of Renesas Connectivity Business Division (Bluetooth low energy, Wi-fi, NFC and Audio).
- Co-create full year (if necessary, longer) promotion, collateral and activity plan by collaborating with CSD Business Development team.
- Ensure communications assets (content) aligns with Connectivity Division’s roadmap & strategy.
- Establish close relationship with Product Lines– on creation of deliverables - marketing collaterals and promotional activities required for new product introductions.
- Create and gather content for internal communications such as Connectivity Internal Newsletters – For Sales teams.
- Collaborate with Business development to ensure marketing collaterals for Sales, Field Application Engineers and Channel partners are available on demand over
Seismic/ Brainshark /Renesas Academy or any other platform available.
- Liaise with Connectivity Business Development team to plan full year sales enablement training/webinar plans (internal/external).
- Perform periodic check and housekeeping on sales enablement platforms (Seismic, Brainshark) – for existing portfolio (post launch)
- Conduct high quality research, interviews and collaborate with Product Lines and Business development teams for producing clear and compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. white papers, blog posts, newsletters)
- Run (digital) market /competition listening activities and share insights with Product and Business Development teams to generate advocacy points and utilize them in marketing collaterals.
- Promote Renesas Connectivity portfolio during events and tradeshows.
- Technical background (BSc. EE, MSc. EE or similar) ideally in wireless Connectivity domain with minimum of 5 years working experience in marketing, promotion, communication.
- Knowledge on Wireless Connectivity technologies at least 2 of these: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- Proven success developing marketing & promotional programs that motivate and empower revenue growth.
Skills and Experience
- Loads of passion and drive for the business and the technology!
- Good project management and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create and measure performance, assess needs, and identify areas for optimization.
- Good understanding of creating and deploying marketing content for semi-conductor industry.
- Producing clear and high quality copy for various mediums (e.g white papers, customer success stories, technology or product blogs and promotional content)
- Establishes and maintains external networks of design/creative agencies.
- Understands distribution network for semi-conductor industry.
- High degree of autonomy and strong teamwork abilities. Human relations skills are critical to inspire and motivate stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills in international environment
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Highly experienced MS Office user, advanced in using Excel, PowerPoint, and content design tools.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.