Associate (Sales) Account Mgr
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Do you like combining technical skills with relationship skills?
Do you like learning about and influencing cutting-edge technology?
Renesas’ Associate Sales Account Managers put their technical knowledge to use while solving customers’ design challenges with the latest in semiconductor releases. Come support a variety of applications, influence sales, work with marketing, identify challenges, and propose and define solutions in this fast-paced and outgoing environment.
• Gain hands-on experience working with our field sales teams to learn the Account Manager role and how we conduct business with our customers
• Engage with and learn how the field sales team works with internal businesses and product lines
• Understand a territory or set of key customers and how Renesas can differentiate and add value to customer projects
• Formulate a strategy to grow Renesa's business at assigned accounts
• Drive actions to execute on-account strategy
• Establish and nurture internal and external relationships to obtain business results
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field
• Candidates graduation date has to be December 2023 or May 2024.
• Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher (preferred)
• Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written, verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.