Analog RF Validation engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
We are looking for expert who can lead our silicon validation activities, which are the key for success in business growth for
automotive analog and connectivity products as new RF product introduction for our exciting journey towards aspired target
as doubled growth in 2030 topline.
You will lead silicon validation including RF characteristics as key parameters for mixed signal RF devices such as radar MMIC
products used in ADAS/Autonomous driving system in the car.
1. Device validation and evaluation reporting
2. Go/Nogo decisions for device characteristics against required specifications
3. Failure/Errata analysis and investigation for countermeasures
4. Measurement of device performance and preparation of evaluation report for customer promotion
5. System validation support
6. Continuous improvement for more efficient evaluation environment for the future product by automation.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- MS in Electrical Engineering & 3+ years of Industry experience or BS in Electrical Engineering & 5+ years of Industry experience
- 5+ Years of experience in design or development of analog or mixed signal products for automotive applications including silicon validation
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to own issues and drive resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Required skills and experiences
・Experience in measurement of RF products by laboratory measurement equipment with basic understanding of RF theory
・Ability to comprehend requirement specifications of mixed signal products including RF devices
・Experience and comprehension of statistical PSV* evaluation of samples (*Process Voltage Temperature)
・Experience in device validation or testing based on automotive standards such as IATF16949 and AEC-Q100
・Experience in automation of device validation
- Experience in design or development or evaluation of radar system or radar MMIC products
- Experience of design or verification for analog or mixed signal or RF circuit and layout
- Experience in evaluation board design for analog or mixed signal or RF products
- Experience in programming and debugging for semiconductor evaluation or testing (Python, LabVIEW, etc.)
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can have daily conversation (TOEIC 600)