Test Hardware Engineer - Nabern
• Project planning and scheduling with external supplier and internal stakeholders
• Request Hardware quotations from suppliers, comparison of quotations
• Track the project status, escalate any deviation from schedule
• Provide technical support and consultation to project team
• Drive Hardware Design with regards to the project plan and the test requirements
• Identify, evaluate and solve technical issues for all ATE hardware solutions. Escalate if needed
• Address quality issues to suppliers, request and verify CAR, generate and track supplier KPIs
• Ensure project documentation availability and drive documentation changes
• Drive continuous improvements with established suppliers as well as evaluation and benchmarking of alternative suppliers.
• Engineering degree in Electronics or equivalent education
• Minimum 5 years of experience with complex multi-layer PCB´s
• Familiar with state-of-the-art PCB design, manufacturing process and assembly technology
• Experience and skills to work with international and cross-functional teams.
• Efficient team player, self-motivated with good communication skills (verbal & written English).
• Organizational skills, experience with outsourcing development
• Experience with PCB Design Suite Cadence Allegro beneficial
• Programming skills in Python or TCL/TK script beneficial
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.