Embedded Software Engineer - Paris, France
Seeking an engineer eager to be grow to be experienced in Automotive Embedded MCU and/or SoC development with strong knowledge of cybersecurity and ability to engage with customer for technical marketing of security solutions. This engineer will provide technical marketing and promotion of Renesas MCU and SoC security devices and solutions.
- Review/understand cybersecurity specifications and evaluate in the context of customer applications.
- Provide technical support to customers and field application teams on design and development utilizing Renesas cybersecurity products.
- Provide technical support to customers specifically on Renesas device security mechanisms, usage and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate system solutions, evaluation boards, starter kits, prototypes and reference designs.
- Create and provide demonstrations and application examples to promote Renesas device security solutions.
- Develop supporting documentation (overviews, application notes) to promote MCU security solutions.
- Attend internal/external training and relevant tradeshows.
- Create training material for customers and field application engineers related to cybersecurity with Renesas solutions.
- Coordinate with colleagues worldwide.
- Experience in automotive microcontroller-centric or SoC design and/or application development will be a plus. Desire to perform technical marketing leadership responsibilities.
- Degree in Electrical, Software or Computer Engineering or similar (Masters desired).
- Background in microcontroller/SoC hardware and embedded, real time driver software development, including security related implementations.
- Background in HSM (Hardware Security Module) implementations
- Background in CAN, LIN and Ethernet AVB software design and implementations.
- Background with debuggers, compilers, IDEs, programmers, emulators, etc.
- Background with vehicle network analysis tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/Vehicle Spy/etc.)
- Familiarity w/ ARM processors
- Strong communications skills necessary.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.