Staff Executive Admin
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
We are looking for a Staff Executive Admin to support the Vice President of an Egineering Division. Key attributes include a strong willingness to help and support others, ability to anticipate future requirements, and ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Key responsibilities include diverse administrative tasks and coordinating/driving special projects as outlined below.
• Maintain Executive calendar and meeting/travel schedules.
• Manage staff meetings, all hands meetings and other commitments.
• Organize department communications and key events.
• Book travel and manage Executive expenses.
• Maintain communication lists including email distribution lists, organization charts
• Provide selective support to direct staff and others in the department as needed.
• Work with Microsoft Office tools, CRM software and other business systems to assist VP with key meeting preparation
• Other relevant administrative tasks and special projects
Key Performance Measures:
• Ensure maximum amount of administration is removed from Executive workload
• Flawless execution of Events and meetings
• Pro-activity to anticipate Executive needs
• Maximize calendar and event efficiency
• Attention to detail in preparing documentation for Executive
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• 7+ years Executive Administration experience required. Technology company preferred.
• Proficient in several systems (and/or) ability to learn.
• Strong willingness to help and support others, ability to anticipate future requirements, and ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Experience with Technology or Semiconductor company preferred but not essential.
• Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience.
• VP & GM
• Directors, Senior Directors
• HR, Finance, and other departments
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.