Principal Product Marketing Specialist
Sr Principal Product Marketing Specialist
Sr Manager, Marketing and Business Development, Taiwan
As Sr Manager, Marketing and Business Development for Taiwan for Renesas Performance Core product line, you will be responsible for all marketing and business development activities in one of Renesas’s fastest growing product lines servicing data center, AI, networking and other performance computing applications.
You will drive business growth in multiple market segments and be the business champion for this product line in Taiwan. You will work closely with the Sales and FAE organization to win design-ins that lead to diversified revenue growth.
- Engage with major ODMs, contract manufacturers and traditional OEMs in Taiwan to secure design-wins and ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Orchestrate Sales and FAEs in product promotion and business development activities.
- Establish and nurture trusting and productive relationships with key technical and procurement stakeholders in the infrastructure customer base.
- Understand market and customer requirements and work with Product Managers to define product requirements and improve product roadmaps.
- Identify market opportunities and collaborate with Product Managers, Sales and Business Unit Management to exploit these opportunities.
- Research and monitor competition, market dynamics and design windows, and provide recommendations on required responses and/or actions.
- Prepare and continuously refine customer presentations to best communicate our value proposition. Ensure customer facing documents effectively communicate desired messages to maximize impact.
- Define and develop product collaterals, competitive analysis, customer presentations and field training material.
- Ultimately achieve design-win targets in Taiwan.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSEE or related fields with 10+ years of experience in business development, field applications engineering, marketing or related roles. MSEE or MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of power management applications and products.
- Experience in data center, servers, telecom, networking and/or computing markets.
- High energy, self-motivated, and go-getter attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills. Ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise and effective way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with teams located in multiple offices around the world.
- Ability to collaborate and be effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of successfully launching products, generating design-wins and ultimately driving revenue growth.
- This position is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.