Digital Design Intern
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
This is an opportunity to intern with a top-notch Design Team with Renesas’ leading Power product line. As part of one of Renesas’ most prominent Design Groups, this Design Engineer Intern will work on next-generation IC products for analog and power applications. Candidates should have knowledge/coursework in analog and digital design. Verilog/verification/RTL design coursework is a plus.
- Module design and simulation
- System-level simulation and design verification
- Synthesis and P&R constraint generation, including clock tree specification
- Scan insertion and pattern generation
- Currently enrolled in BSEE/MSEE/PhD
- Must have course work with several of the following: analog circuit design, physical design, device physics, RTL design, block/top-level verification
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Knowledge of Cadence tools
- Must have written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.