Staff Mixed Signal Verification Engineer - Munich, Germany
Renesas is looking for an Staff Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer (f/m/d) for our Automotive Solution Business Group based out of our Office in Munich, Dresden, Kirchheim-Teck, Germany
Our R&D designs and verifies ASICs/ASSPs and next-generation semiconductor products for automotive sensor solutions. As a member of our Verification Team you interface with our Technical Project Lead, System Architect, Designers and Test Engineers and will be able to contribute significantly to our success in a highly visible manner.
- Extract verification objectives from specification and review with our team.
- Define mixed-signal verification strategy/plan and execute; develop testbenches and verification components.
- Define and implement test scenarios / test cases at IC and system level.
- Develop WREAL/behavioral models for analog IC components and verify them.
- Setup and run regression tests and coverage analysis.
- Develop production test pattern and support during initial ATE setup.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Information Technology or similar.
- Multiple years of experience/profound knowledge in Real Number Modelling/Verification (WREAL) and digital functional verification.
- Understanding for analog circuit and interface to digital.
- Knowledge of SoC verification (System Verilog/Verilog/VHDL/WREAL) and scripting languages (Perl, Python, Tcl);
- Experience/profound knowledge with state-of-the-art verification methodologies (UVM/OVM) and Assertions/Fault Injection.
- Understanding or strong interest in automotive and functional safety development processes and standards based on IATF16949 & ISO26262.
- Self-starting attitude with strong affinity for delivering results in SoC driven R&D team environment.
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany;
- Fluent in English, German advantageous.
- Team player, self-directed, independent working, and interdisciplinary thinking
- WREAL modelling/verification experience/knowledge; Understanding of analog circuit principles and interfacing to digital.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.