Consumer Physics has innovated the first portable spectrometer connected to a cloud-based chemometric platform. The system provides information about the chemical makeup of materials in the agriculture and industrial fields.
To build this product, we've assembled an exceptional team covering multiple disciplines, including Hardware, Physics, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Back-end and front-end engineers.
We are looking for a lab technician who wants to get into the world of production, optics, and chemometrics experiments in a startup company to join our operation team.
The role is hands-on, assembly process, conducting experiments on our current and future products and prototypes.
- Hands-on assembly process.
- Conducting experiments to support R&D research.
- Managing equipment and inventory in our system.
- Communication with other production parts, in and out of the company.
- Technical orientation and openness to working methodically.
- Availability for 80% flexible job time (requires a minimum of 4 working days per week).
- A can-do attitude and knowing how to get things done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.