By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is a cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We are seeking a very talented, resourceful, and collaborative person to join our Customer Success Escalation team. This person will be the first line in supporting our customers and ensuring a successful outcome for any issues they may experience. The Escalation Engineer is responsible for assistance ranging from basic configuration to deep troubleshooting of Linux internals and hardware.
The EE will advocate for customers and provide feedback and customer requirements to Engineering, Product Management, and the Sales Organization to continue to improve the reliability and usability of Corelight’s products.
- Being the primary point of contact for all customer escalations/support cases including existing customers and POCs (Proof of Concepts).
- Provide regular status updates to Customers and internal stakeholders flowing advertised SLAs.
- Provide best practices and accelerated support for Corelight solutions.
- Identify issues, develop and recommend solutions to the problem, including making changes on customer networks.
- Be an advocate for customers, and coordinate across multiple teams (Engineering, Product Management, Sales, etc.) to maintain customer satisfaction, and ensure the best possible experience
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on technical role with a focus on post sales support (troubleshooting, system administration, networking, security, etc.).
- Must have a strong understanding of network security, incident response, and threat hunting.
- Proven experience with installation, configuration, and administration of various flavors of UNIX/Linux, Windows based systems, cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), and virtualization (ESXi, Hyper-v, etc).
- Must have strong networking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work odd hours, and be available to meet SLAs. On-call and weekend coverage may be required.
- BS/BA or equivalent in relevant field (CS, EE, MIS)
- Zeek scripting and/or python experience a plus
- Expert application and protocol experience (SMB, HTTP, TLS/SSL including X.509 certificate handling, DNS, etc.).
- Experience with packet captures (PCAP) and utilities (tcpdump, wireshark, etc.).
- Any professional or expert level security certifications (CISSP, CISM, GIAC, etc.) a plus.
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com