Marketing Events Manager - Contract
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is a cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
Corelight is looking for a Senior Events Manager, responsible for the strategy and execution of our trade shows and events to drive demand and pipeline. This position requires a unique blend of events (virtual and in-person) account-based marketing (ABM), and integrated marketing experience. Reporting to the Senior Director of Field Marketing, the ideal candidate is a seasoned, modern marketer that has a demonstrated track record of event strategy and execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leverage historical data to develop strategic event plans for major trade shows and events that are aligned with company goals
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders (including product marketing, brand, social media, PR, etc) to ensure that event strategy, logistics, and pre/post event strategies are executed to meet strategic objectives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop plans and execution strategies for internal events, including clear definition of roles and responsibilities
- Manage ongoing communications and planning for all major events, including regular planning meetings for all stakeholders, including exec team.
- Manage and negotiate with related vendors to maximize budget efficiency
- Manage budgets, timelines, onsite logistics, and staffing plans to ensure that events are executed successfully (based on criteria you develop) and within budget.
- 10+ years of event planning and execution with high-tech, B2B enterprise software companies.
- Experience in the cybersecurity market, working knowledge of key personas and relevant content requirements strongly preferred.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Player-coach attitude - must be enthusiastic about developing the plan, and doing the work
- B.A. / B.S or equivalent undergraduate degree
- Travel may be required throughout North America with occasional travel to more distant regions.
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com