Business Development Manager Europe
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Dacom Farm Intelligence is the European department of CropX Technologies Ltd, an exciting and growing start-up in the ag tech space (± 100 employees globally). Dacom Farm Intelligence is located in Groningen, The Netherlands. Our awesome team is looking for a Business Development Manager to help us develop the European market.
This is a full-time position with the option to work remotely. You will be reporting to the VP Sales Europe.
- Be part of the commercial team and execute the company’s strategies to increase sales and company growth.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic customers and channels.
- Own the full sales cycle, from qualifying leads to closing new deals.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial and marketing aspects.
- Advance and establish new opportunities with existing relationships and define revenue opportunities.
- Lead internal processes and operations in order to deliver upon customer requirements.
- 5+ years of sales and/or Biz Dev experience in new markets.
- Proven track record of B2B sales.
- BA/MA in Business or Agronomy.
- Familiar and strong affiliation with the Ag Industry and has wide networks.
- Ability to build relationships and develop networks, along with highly developed account management skills.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Excellent business judgment, creative problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding project management, communications, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Traveling comes with the job.
- Fluent English and preferably another major European language.
See more open positions at CropX
Something looks off?