North Coast Regional Account Manager (US - California)
CropX, a globally recognized AgTech company, is looking for a highly motivated person to serve as Regional Account Manager to support the adoption and expansion of Tule and CropX products throughout the North Coast region of California.
CropX provides technologies that enable significant resource savings, labor efficiencies, and improved crop yields. The company offers a user-friendly, cloud-based, integrated hardware and software solution, integrating soil data with weather, imaging, and other sources of information. The Tule Sensor product line measures water use and water stress of the plants in the entire field. The data and machine learning insights can be accessed from any device, allowing farmers and service providers to monitor and manage efficiently and effectively.
As a Regional Account Manager reporting to the VP of North America Sales, you will be responsible for growing CropX’s customer base, generating sales leads, and closing deals with new customers. You will work with our customers to encourage them to expand their deployments of our products. You will be an important customer-facing part of our Tule dealership, which is the premier CropX dealership in California.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a strong brand value, immediate product cross-sell opportunities and differentiated technology. If you like to sell products with unique value and huge growth potential that creates a real positive impact, this job is for you.
1. Develop expertise in CropX and Tule products and technology
2. Close new business revenue by managing the sales process from lead generation through closed won.
3. Grow existing customer accounts through expanded Tule deployments and new product introductions from CropX.
4. Maintain a very high revenue renewal rate.
5. Understand the unique use cases and value that each customer derives from our products, and help them maximize the impact of these use cases within their organization.
- Prior sales experience within the Ag Industry.
- Practical knowledge of viticulture and/or agronomic experience.
- Comfort with technology: Ability to demonstrate software products virtually and in person (working knowledge of Salesforce, Zoho or other CRM is a plus).
- Comfort with travel: Ability to travel about 30-50% on average, with seasonal spikes (primarily day travel).
- Live in Napa County or Sonoma County, and work from home with minimal supervision.
- A valid US Driver’s License with a good driving record, and the ability to drive to industry events and customer offices.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States; CropX will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Ability to lift objects up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, edit, reach, and sit for up to 8 hours per day.
What CropX offers:
- Competitive compensation salary, attractive incentive program & employee stock option program.
- Attractive benefits to take care of you and your family. 401K contributions opportunity, and group health insurance with employer contributions for both individuals and families.
- A growth-oriented work environment in which to grow personally and professionally alongside a high-performing global CropX team.