Account Executive EMEA
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A building block of the Generative AI space, customers use D-ID’s platforms for everything from crafting new forms of video storytelling, to elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive for the EMEA region to join our world-class team that is building high-impact products using state-of-the-art technology.
As an account executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients by understanding their needs in the EMEA region . You should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Pipeline building - Constantly engage and follow up with prospects in EMEA to build and expand the pipeline.
- Deal management - Build and nourish strong and long-lasting customer relationships based on an intimate understanding of their needs and the ability to anticipate new opportunities.
- Closing deals - Have an ABC approach to negotiating commercial terms.
- Account management and upselling - manage active accounts and drive upselling wherever you see an opportunity.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure a constant flow of information, rapid increase in pipeline, and efficient deal-closing.
- Constantly share information with the management team through the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM applications.
- 3+ years of previous experience in Enterprise SAAS Sales consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly quotas
- Proven ability to open doors and close business with fortune 500 companies and large corporations.
- Very strong customer orientation and accountability with the ability to accurately discover, and define customer needs.
- A strong hunter mentality combined with a curious, make-it-happen mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and as a sole contributor under minimum supervision
- Proven ability to plan, drive and lead the sales process from planning to closing, while strategically deploying the company’s internal resources
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively in front of customers, prospects, and all levels of the organization
- Possess integrity, dedication, and perseverance.
- Proficiency in current software systems, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Slack, and working familiarity with top AI tools
- Native Level English – Mandatory. Additional European Languages - Advantage