Social Media and Community Manager
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A building block of the Generative AI space, customers use D-ID’s platforms for everything from crafting new forms of video storytelling, to elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
As the Social Media and Community Manager at D-ID, you'll be our brand ambassador, promoting our innovative AI tools on various social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. You'll play a crucial role in nurturing and expanding our vibrant online community.
- Develop and implement an engaging social media strategy, setting key KPIs and leveraging data analytics tools.
- Oversee all social media content, establish a content calendar, coordinate promotional activities, and manage timely marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate and manage our online communities, nurturing relationships, moderating comments, and fostering a positive community culture.
- Maintain client-company online communications, ensuring customer satisfaction and trust.
- Stay updated with the latest social media best practices and technologies, incorporating them into our growth strategy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams, forming a strong network with industry professionals and influencers.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Social Media and Community Manager, preferably within the technology sector.
- Native-level English, with exceptional communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field is required.
- Demonstrated creativity and experience crafting engaging social media content.
- Proficient knowledge of social media analytics tools, and the ability to interpret results to refine strategies.
- Adept at conflict resolution and addressing customer concerns in a tactful and effective manner.
- Active and savvy social media user, with experience managing communities on platforms like TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Familiarity with the generative AI industry and tools is a plus.
Join the D-ID team and drive our brand to new heights in the AI space. If you are ready to put your creative flair to the test, apply today!