D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A rising force in the Generative Tech space, clients use D-ID’s platforms for anything from elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, to crafting new forms of storytelling, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
At D-ID we take pictures and turn them into Digital Humans, able to move, talk, sing and even dance! Using AI-based technology, we automate video production and enable some of the biggest companies in the world to create high-quality, creative video content at scale.
We are now looking for an experienced, creative, high-performing, and highly motivated Senior Product Designer to join the team.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Product Designer to join our growing team who will take a significant role in defining and designing our one-of-a-kind AI video production products. You’ll be responsible for our end-to-end user experience and help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
As a Senior Product Designer on our team based in Israel, you will help us define and realize the experience of our AI video production products. You will take a user-first approach and design for a broad variety of customers, focusing on the simplicity and a consumer-like experience needed by SMB owners and creators.
- Work across cross-functional teams, partnering with Product Managers and Engineers on developing designs from ideas to execution
- Design interaction models, flows, wireframes, and hi-fidelity mockups that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our products
- Present your ideas to customers, partners, and company executives, evangelize design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Contribute to maintaining and evolving our centralized design system
- 4+ years of UI/UX experience crafting SaaS applications
- Designing for cross-channel experiences
- Comfortable working with product and engineering partners
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as: Adobe Products, Axure, and Figma
- Familiarity with working and contributing to an evolving design system
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects, and shows examples of how you’ve considered the end-to-end user experience
- Strong user interface and interaction design skills
Important note: CV’s must be sent with Portfolio