Bookkeeper & Payroll Controller
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A building block of the Generative AI space, customers use D-ID’s platforms for everything from crafting new forms of video storytelling, to elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
We are looking for a highly skilled and detail-oriented Bookkeeper and Payroll controller to join our finance team.
The Bookkeeper & Payroll controller will report directly to the company’s Financial Controller.
This position plays a pivotal role in managing our day-to-day finance records and Israeli and Global payroll.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions, including preparations of financial statements.
- Bookkeeping on Priority up to trial balance
- Accounts payable reconciliation, prepare and manage the payments cycle for all the Company including global vendors.
- Support with revenue-oriented reports, analysis AR and collection.
- Payments and reconciliations
- Salaries for Israeli and global employees
- Reports for Israeli tax authorities
- Engaging in other finance-related tasks and projects, as applicable
- 4+ years of experience in bookkeeping (Level 2/3)
- Experience in high-tech company- a must
- Knowledge work experience with Priority system – a must
- Knowledge work experience with NetSuite – an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel and Google sheet
- Experience as a payroll controller for at least Three years
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Ability to learn. Develop the operational, technical knowledge and skills to perform the role successfully on an on-going basis within a dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Fluent English (read, write, and speak)- a must.