Channel Manager US
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As D-ID’s Channel Partner Manager, your primary responsibility will be to meet and exceed an annual quota by supporting various new and existing partners in their efforts to re-sell and/or leverage D-ID technology. This is a newly created role and as such, there will need to be a focus on both the strategic vision of the Channel Partner program combined with an ability to execute and drive channel sales. The ideal candidate is intimately familiar with the channel partner landscape, can tap into existing relationships as well as form new strategic relationships based on D-ID’s unique value proposition and target market.
- Meet and exceed an annual quota as a contributing member of the Sales organization.
- Manage the relationships with key local partners, including resellers and distributors, to drive joint sales activities and enhance collaboration.
- Identify, evaluate, and onboard new partners that align with the company’s strategic goals. Develop joint business plans and strategies to drive revenue growth through partner channels.
- Provide partners with necessary training, resources, and support to effectively sell and market D-ID products and solutions. Enable partners to understand the value proposition and articulate it to clients.
- Collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders to build and manage sales pipelines, track opportunities, and ensure accurate forecasting. Work closely with internal sales teams to align efforts and achieve targets.
- Monitor partner performance, evaluate metrics, and conduct regular reviews to assess partner effectiveness and identify areas for improvement or optimization.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal stakeholders and
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- 8+ years of proven experience in partner management, sales, or business development within the software or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software sales, preferably in SaaS, Customer Experience or Video technology
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to foster strong relationships that drive results.
- Ability to strategize, plan, and execute joint business initiatives with partners.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and metrics.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet partners
- Fluency in English (other languages, notably Spanish, will be considered a plus)