Account Executive US
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As an account executive, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding annual sales targets by embodying a hunters mentality. This role will focus on larger, strategic accounts where engaging in outbound sales tactics is a must. You should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills, in order to drive a full cycle sales process. While you will always have support from internal stakeholders (your manager, technical assistance, etc.), the ability to think creatively and execute independently is vital in order to be successful in this role.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets.
- Pipeline building - Create company or industry specific value propositions and leverage this messaging in outreach to new prospects. Engage in prompt and timely responses to inbound inquiries in order to qualify (or disqualify) these requests.
- Pipeline progression & Deal management - Facilitate the flow of accurate information to and from the customer to relevant internal stakeholders in order to progress deals towards closure. Understand relevant blocker(s) and provide timely responses that ultimately satisfy the prospects needs.
- Closing deals - Understand key customer timelines and needs in order to successfully drive deals to close while negotiating mutually beneficial commercial terms.
- Account management and upselling - Partner closely with our Customer Success Management team in order to manage active accounts and drive upselling wherever you see an opportunity.
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure a constant flow of information, influencing future lead generation campaigns and product development.
- Salesforce Hygiene - Consistently share information with the sales team and your manager through the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce.
- 3-5+ years of previous experience in Enterprise Saas Sales consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Proven ability to open doors and close business with fortune 500 companies and large corporations.
- Very strong customer orientation and accountability with the ability to accurately discover, and define customer needs.
- A strong hunter mentality combined with a curious, make-it-happen mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work both as part of a team and as an individual contributor working within the NA sales team
- Proven ability to plan, drive and lead the sales process from planning to closing, while strategically deploying the company’s internal resources
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, including the ability to present and influence credibly and effectively in front of customers, prospects, and all levels of the organization
- Possess integrity, dedication, and perseverance.
- Proficiency in current software systems, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Slack, and working familiarity with top AI tools
- Native Level English – Mandatory. Additional Languages (Spanish) - Advantage