Sales Development Representative
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience. D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world. More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As a Video Editor at D-ID, your role is pivotal in shaping how our audience engages with our brand. You will use your creative expertise and understanding of AI tools to produce video content for a variety of purposes.
As a Sales Development Representative at D-ID, you will be responsible for generating new and high-quality pipeline for our direct sales channel in the EMEA territory. Using a comprehensive sales technology suite, you will engage daily in strategic research on our market to determine the best companies/organizations and personas for engagement with our product. You will work directly with our EMEA sales teams to produce and deliver effective outreach strategies through a variety of channels, including: phone calls, emailing, direct mail, LinkedIn and other social media, and events/networking.
- Generate new, high-quality sales qualified prospects for our company
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Learn our industry and product inside out and
- Gain proficiency in various tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product to align strategies and goals.