Channel Manager APAC
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As D-IDs’ Channel Manager you will be responsible for managing partnerships with key stakeholders, creating and executing account management plans, and identifying and negotiating with strategic partners.
- Meet and exceed an annual quota as a contributing member of the Sales organization through partners and channels.
- Manage the relationships with key local partners in APAC, including resellers and distributors, to drive joint sales activities and enhance collaboration.
- Identify, evaluate, and onboard new partners that align with the company’s strategic goals. Develop joint business plans and strategies to drive revenue growth through partner channels.
- Provide partners with necessary training, resources, and support to effectively sell and market D-ID products and solutions. Enable partners to understand the value proposition and articulate it to clients.
- Collaborate with partners and internal stakeholders to build and manage sales pipelines, track opportunities, and ensure accurate forecasting. Work closely with internal sales teams to align efforts and achieve targets.
- Monitor partner performance, evaluate metrics, and conduct regular reviews to assess partner effectiveness and identify areas for improvement or optimization.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal stakeholders and partners