DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to our Strategic Sales Director, the Strategic Account Executive will drive revenue for the company developing our most strategic markets, cultivating prospects, selling and closing key Fortune 1000 accounts in the United States.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Drive & lead the details on complex sales cycles from initiation through launch of the benefit
- Present to and close qualified prospects via webinars, sales calls, and in-person presentations
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple executive stakeholders
- Apply financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Develop & run strong channel & direct relationships to consistently move clients to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
What You Bring to The Team:
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives in the largest of enterprises
- 8+ years of experience in complex B2B outside sales
- Demonstrated success selling HR services, SaaS, or benefits to Fortune 500 accounts
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships, while influencing key stakeholders enterprise wide, including the C-suite
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency creating a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to move fast, be bold and entrepreneurial, while thriving in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity and value, while soliciting the contribution of others
- High level of business acumen
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Understanding and experience working alliance networks to identify optimal co-selling opportunities
- Excellence in leveraging internal resources across analysts, SDR, SE’s, Marketing, Leadership to surround deals and ensure desired outcome
What We Offer:
The target base salary range for this position is $141,100 to $209,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?