DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing companies that’s making the difference in leading companies and in the lives of millions of their workers?
As DailyPay continues our hypergrowth as the gold standard in on-demand pay, we are continuing to produce relevant, high quality and engaging content in an effort to meaningfully connect with more audiences and improve the financial health and happiness of workers, and the success of their employers. As we expand our brand, it’s important that we maintain the level of excellence in content for which we lead our industry. The role of the Content Director will lead the content creation process. The ideal candidate is an expert in creating world-class digital content, writing Longform, SEO, website, email, multichannel - internal and external. You should also be strong in campaign development and a great storyteller in order to help drive out brand forward. This person will be highly collaborative, detail-oriented and a strong communicator, working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to maximize efforts while driving our strategic vision, budget tracking and resource allocation.
To be successful, this Content Director should be comfortable in ambiguity, enjoy problem solving, have a POV and a clear creative vision. Bring your strong leadership skills as well as your creative approach to ensure that DailyPay products are exciting and engaging for both workers and employers through outstanding content.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
As the Content Director, you will be responsible for leading the copywriting content development, team and agency, across B2B, B2C, our employee value proposition and recruiting efforts.
- Lead innovation and best-in-class copywriting throughout the DailyPay touchpoints. Own the copywriting for B2B, B2C and our Brand
- Ensure that our brand voice is consistent across all channels to all audiences
- Drive reach, reputation and revenue through ongoing engagement within digital touchpoints in our ecosystem, aiming to delight, recruit, engage and retain audiences
- Deliver on the KPIs, metrics and standard methodologies of the copy and content strategy, accountable for the reach, revenue and reputation of our brand
- Work closely with and collaborate with content strategists within our organization to deliver successful copy and content. Inspire, mentor and lead the content department to be leaders in our narratives
- Manage the relationship with any agencies, vendors or freelancers in copywriting. Influence alignment and collaboration with other departments across DailyPay including Product Marketing, Social Media, People Operations, culture, B2B and B2C - and our Brand
- Be the point of contact for copywriting across all engagements. Play your part in our team succeeding
As the Content Director you are uniquely placed within the Marketing group to provide a center of excellence and a deep understanding of the innovative and relevant content to demonstrate our owned channels. With a focus on quality, innovation and efficiency, you ensure the best solutions for our stakeholders both internally and externally.
What You Bring to The Team:
To thrive in this position, you love working in the area where creative ideation meets execution excellence. You are an awesome leader and teammate and you easily communicate to partners, collaborating with your colleagues across functions.
- 10+ years experience in editorial, content leadership and/or copywriting role within in a media and/or corporate and fast paced environment
- 10+ years experience working within or with a marketing organization Hands on experience and expertise in one or many content production areas of copywriting, journalism, script writing, copy editing, video and/or interactive media
- Previous experience working in a high growth organization where high quality content is essential to communicating the value proposition to multiple audiences
- Proven understanding of modern content marketing techniques, technologies, and processes
- Excellent level of English both verbal and written
- Team player and working as part of a team and across departments
- Focus, commitment, encouragement, nurturing and pragmatism
- Civility, an appreciation for diversity and an open mind
- A great eye for brand and an understanding of how our brand should live and be read in the world
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?