Inside Sales Representative
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to our Sales Development Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will be partnered with Strategic Account Executives and work closely with marketing and sales leadership to generate and progress the strategic sales pipeline. The ideal candidate has a background in sales development and/ or sales at a high-growth start-up. You're a self-starter who can create scalable processes, work with little direction and deliver measurable increases in productivity.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Conduct account planning and account mapping to build organizational charts, gather contact information, and craft outreach strategy.
- Proactively reach out to prospects to schedule meetings.
- Understanding and uncovering customers needs to drive sales opportunities.
- Conduct initial discovery calls with lower level stakeholders and influencers, gathering relevant information about the organization.
- Generate additional interest in open opportunities by scheduling meetings with additional stakeholders within the organization.
- Generate interest with Individual Contributors: Engage with individual contributors to create a groundswell of interest.
- Maintain warm relationships with prospects who are not yet ready to proceed through consistent follow-up and personalized content.
What You Bring to The Team:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or prospecting for leads
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable talking to prospects and building relationships
- High level of business acumen
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven.
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with HR or finance professionals
- Experience prospecting into large corporations
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.