Senior Coordinator, Communications
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is looking for a Senior Coordinator, Communications who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for the hyper-growth technology company that is creating a new financial system for everyone. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this position will play a vital role on a small–but powerful–team in driving strategic messaging and awareness to key stakeholders in the media. The ideal candidate is not afraid to maximize their strategic thinking and creativity to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Manage the team’s robust awards program to elevate DailyPay as a world-class brand and best place to work
- Draft press releases and strategic media pitches
- Maintain the team’s media stakeholder database
- Serve as liaison with selected media, industry influencers and partners
- Maintain database of DailyPay’s key stats
- Maintain database of DailyPay’s media placements
- Coordinate press release distribution
What You Bring to The Team:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years working in Communications (in-house or PR agency)
- Strong sense of curiosity and hunger to learn
- Detail-oriented, proactive attitude, relentless pursuit of excellence
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.