Client Support Analyst
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
You’ll be a member of the External Operations team providing support to DailyPay’s partnerships. This role reports directly to the Client Support Team Lead.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Liaise with our partners on a range of employee payroll topics (e.g., time keeping, net earnings, data anomalies)
- Capture client insights to work with our product and engineering team to improve their CX
- Investigate individual employee use cases with an eye for iteration on existing processes
- Be a lead point of contact both internally and externally on issue escalations as needed
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s service, including potential company specific intricacies
- Train external partnership personnel on product specifics
- Assist with various other operational projects
What You Bring to The Team:
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in client service or operations
- Can build strong relationships through effective communication across multiple platforms
- An intuitive problem-solver that works wells under pressure and with all types of personalities
- A quick learner
- Can interact and collaborate cross functionally
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize daily tasks
Nice to Haves:
- Previously worked at a rapid growth company
- Have been client facing and a lead point of contact
- Experience with large data manipulation and trend recognition
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.