Director, Revenue Strategy & Operations
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations is a critical member of the Revenue Operations and Revenue leadership team. This role reports to the Senior Director & Head of Revenue Operations and oversees several critical functions within the team. The role is responsible for strategy, insights, planning, and processes that will enable all go-to-market teams to deliver on their goals. The team works cross-functionally across the entire company, particularly with groups such as Finance, Data, Marketing, and HR, to build and run the go-to-market revenue driving machine.
You will love this role if you thrive seeking out new strategies and solutions in ambiguous environments, working cross-functionally, and leading a team to deliver on key initiatives.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Develop and analyze critical metrics to measure effectiveness of the organization, programs and processes, and the ability to meet company goals. Identify performance gaps and make recommendations to close those gaps
- Manage all reporting, in partnership with the Data team, around Revenue organizations performance from an executive level down to the sales rep level
- Devise incentive plans for quota-carrying teams to deliver against company-wide goals, analyze the plans success, and optimize accordingly
- Partner closely with Revenue leadership to design organizational structure and own all territory design
- Create net-new and revise current standing policies to drive clarity on rules of engagement across the organization
What You Bring to The Team:
- 8+ years experience working in SalesOps, RevOps, Business Operations, or similar
- Prior experience in the SaaS software industry is required and the financial services industry is a plus.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and Salesforce skills
- Exposure to data visualization tools and database tools, such as Tableau and Snowflake
- Experience running large-scale projects and a consistent track record of delivering results against aggressive timelines
- Excellent communication, presentation, and active listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively across different levels and teams
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.