Manager, Business Process Optimization and PMO
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operating Excellence and PMO, the Manager, Operating Excellence and PMO is responsible for managing cross functional projects/programs across Operations teams as well as across the business where Operations is the owner of the project. As well as working closely with functional teams in Operations to support their needs when it comes to reporting and identifying opportunities to enhance business performance and processes.
The ideal candidate for the Manager, Operating Excellence and PMO role thrives in an ever changing and challenging environment and accomplishes difficult assignments without significant supervision and instruction. You will be accountable for project delivery including, but not limited to: value analysis, project scoping, partner management, project risk analysis, and post-mortem analysis.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Effectively take a problem statement and break it into smaller components/drivers and perform analysis to determine root cause(s)
- Establish critical paths, milestones, delivery dates, and review project results to ensure they meet success criteria
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of project plans, metrics, risk, issues as well as development and presentation of project status reports and updates to the organization and senior management
- Adeptly build consensus and gain agreement among team members across the organization
- Perform project close-out steps to include identifying lessons learned/standard methodologies that improve the success of future projects
- Process improvement and redesign, organizational change initiatives, business integration initiatives and corrective action work
- Build relationships with leadership and team members across Operations to identify opportunities for enhancements
What You Bring to The Team:
- Go-get and proactive attitude are very important to the success of the role
- Build meaningful relationships and partner with functional business leaders - lead through influence
- Ability to lead, document, and implement initiatives that may cross over into other business groups outside of the Operations organization
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Preferred 2-3 years consulting industry experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Root cause analysis
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the payments/technology space
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.