Director, xSMB Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As Director of xSMB Go-to-Market Strategy & Operations, you will be responsible for doubling the total addressable market of our employer-facing products. DailyPay currently serves over 1000 large businesses and is expanding its product suite and go to market to reach businesses of all sizes.
The role of the Director xSMB is to drive growth and profitability of our xSMB offerings, optimizing for strategic alignment, adoption, retention, revenue growth, speed to market, cost, and profitability.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Create, own, and champion portfolio and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for downmarket EWA and human capital management software product features including opportunity sizing, setting objectives, goals, audience definition, marketing and communication strategy, and measurement
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used across every customer touchpoint
- Partner with Marketing to expand brand coverage for new offerings, drive successful launches and generate demand
- Define our distribution and channel strategy to maximize adoption of our xSMB offerings. Build a network of distribution partners in partnership with with Business Development
- Develop a deep understanding of prospective and existing partners and employees by employing traditional and innovative customer research methods
- Represent the voice of the consumer, partner and business with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative, and leadership
- Review competitor products and marketing, educating stakeholders on key areas for growth and ongoing differentiation
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of Strategy & Operations, General Management, Product-Led Growth, or Product Marketing experience or related discipline, in a scaling team environment
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Experience with market sizing, financial modeling, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated writing, communication & critical thinking skills
- Fiercely collaborative, unapologetically competitive
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.