Business Development Representative
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who can secure appointments with qualified companies. As a BDR, you will work directly with your manager and the Account Executive team to build DailyPay’s sales pipeline.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay specialist through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads
- Help administer new lead-generation projects
What You Bring to The Team:
- 1+ years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with or selling to HR, payroll, or finance departments
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.