DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
As Treasury Analyst, you will be supporting the Treasury team in managing day-to-day treasury cash management and reporting functions to meet cash and financial obligations for DailyPay. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will also liaise with our Payment Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Capital Markets, Legal, and Data Analytics teams. In this role, being proactive and detail-oriented is essential given the level of data and forecasting that is required.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Monitor and manage daily Cash Reporting, Cash Forecasting and Lender Compliance Reporting
- Leverage a Treasury Management System, excel and other tools to support management reporting and daily cash management
- Bank Account Administration for online bank systems including opening/closing bank accounts
- Ensure compliance with treasury internal controls and maintain updated treasury standard operating procedures
- Support ad hoc requests and special projects
- Support payment operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets and minimize costs
What You Bring to The Team:
- Minimum of four years’ experience in treasury, cash management. corporate accounting and/or finance
- Knowledge of cash management operations/cash reporting is required
- Treasury Management System experience is required
- Advanced excel skills are required
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field or equivalent experience
Nice to Haves:
- Pyton skills are a plus!
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.