Senior Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
DailyPay, Inc. is transforming the way people get paid. As the industry’s leading on-demand pay solution, DailyPay uses an award-winning technology platform to help America’s top employers build stronger relationships with their employees. This voluntary employee benefit enables workers everywhere to feel more motivated to work harder and stay longer on the job, while supporting their financial well-being outside of the workplace. DailyPay is headquartered in New York City, with operations in Minneapolis and Belfast. For more information, visit DailyPay's Press Center.
Reporting to our Strategic Sales Director, the Strategic Account Executive will drive revenue for the company developing our most strategic markets, cultivating prospects, selling and closing key Fortune 1000 accounts in the United States.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Drive & lead the details on complex sales cycles from initiation through launch of the benefit
- Present to and close qualified prospects via webinars, sales calls, and in-person presentations
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple executive stakeholders
- Apply financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Develop & run strong channel & direct relationships to consistently move clients to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
What You Bring to The Team:
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives in the largest of enterprises
- 8+ years of experience in complex B2B outside sales
- Demonstrated success selling HR services, SaaS, or benefits to Fortune 500 accounts
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships, while influencing key stakeholders enterprise wide, including the C-suite
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency creating a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to move fast, be bold and entrepreneurial, while thriving in a dynamic, quicklychanging environment
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity and value, while soliciting the contribution of others
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.